segunda-feira, 27 de outubro de 2008

The truth, and nothing more than the truth (so I marry Clive Owen)

Day one, 14th October

1.
Ratatuille is not that bad, after all...
2. Too many people in the train at 5 am, I'm afraid
3. Lovely comfy chairs at the Porto Airport.
4. Stansted is ugly and small. Weather: windy. Looking for the best coach deal to go to London . Terravista chosen. 14 pounds, both ways. The woman in the attendance was Welsh, or something. Hard time understanding unheard accents.
5. Easybus: 13 pounds, both ways. Damn!

6. One hour to reach the Big Smoke. Excited, but sleepy. Security rules? Why? What for? Security belts? Argh?

7. (one hour after) I think we're not in Kansas anymore...
8. Is THIS London?
9. You're f*cking kidding
10. This looks like any English city, whatsoever. Give me proof.
11. Look, there's a miniature of the Tower of London outside! Wow. Like Portugal dos Pequenitos in Coimbra. They're doing some building work there, though.
12. Wait a second... THAT IS THE TOWER OF LONDON! MY CAMERA, MY KINGDOM FOR MY CAMERA!
13. Tower Bridge, we're passing the Tower Bridge! I'm feeling excited!!!!!
14. Tate Britain, we've just passed Tate Britain! STOP THE COUCH!
15. Where the hell is Big Ben?
16. There it is... wait. No. False alarm.
17. I always though Big Benjamin to be like Eiffel Tower. You see it everywhere, wherever you are.
18. London Eye? London Eye! So WHERE THE F*CK is Big Ben?
19. BIG BEN!!! Photo, photo, photo! Flash, flash, flash!
20. Victoria Coach Station. Out and to Victoria Train Station. Out and to Victoria Underground Station. I think we're lost... where is the pub?
21. Shakespeare Pub (how appropriate!), drinking a terrible hot chocolate.
22. Daniel came and picked us up. Let's meet our room for the stay.
23. Meeting Alex and going out for a walk to... Covent Garden. ;D
24. Buckingham Palace. Who cleans this place?
25. St. James Park.
26. SQUIRRELS! LOADS OF FLUFFY SQUIRRELS!
27. Green Park and the Mall
28. Trafalguar Square. National Portrait Gallery. LET ME IN!!!!!
29. Picadilly. Wow. Everything is so smaller than it looks in the postcards...
30. Covent Garden. There are the musicians! And more building work. Gosh...
31. Cheap pizza. I think I can be happy here...
31. Looked like Daniel Radcliffe, but it's impossible.
32. Leicester Square. The premiere place. Odeon and stuff. Hum...
33. Going home to take some rest
34. Going out to meet the night life. The Roxy, at the Soho. New scheme to ride the bus without paying.
35. Great alternative music became boring electro. Let's go home to sleep... tomorrow I must do some DIY cultural tourism...


9 comentários:

Kelita disse...

so awesome!
I'm waiting for the powerpoint surprise! Don't forget to add some photos from the wedding!I am very curious!

kissfingoses

Kelita disse...

sh*t! I wrote the code after 'kiss'. That explains the word 'kissfingoses'. LOOOOL
sorry!

Bola de Sabão Pragmática disse...

I'm still wondering if I support or not You in this new British Start...

Oh Gosh, I hate You, I truly do...=P

Tight hug.

Bola de Sabão Pragmática disse...

And, obviously, I'm also waiting for the PowerPoint.

Mas, WTF, porque é que estava a escrever em Inglês?
Raquel, as coisas que tu me fazes Imitar =P

P.S.: A verificação de palavras era CUDOMED

Kelita disse...

muahahahahahahhahahhahahhahaha!

The power!!! loooool

ok.. mas é para comentar em inglês ou em português?!

A culpa é da sarices! Escreve blogs em inglês e depois deixa o pessoal confuso! loool

Vá agora a sério! Vamos escrever em japonês!!!! :b

LOOL.

Estou possuída!

Vá agora a sério mesmo!
Tens o meu apoio, Sarices! Em inglês terás pessoal estrangeiro que pode visitar e ler o teu blog!

yeeeeee

P.S.(copy/paste de sininho): a verificação de palavras era RIDGER. neste comment! LOOOOL

ups.. houve erro.. agora a palavra é ESSODIN.

LadyS disse...

Oh my deuses!!!!! :d I've created a monstro!

LadyS disse...

(e não, não tenho de fazer verificação de palavras. Yehhh! )

Max disse...

lol got to say loved it..!! I think I'll be a regular around here in future ;)! anyways take care..! Max

P.S. verificação de palavras "matine"...hum = matinée..? coincidence..? I think not.. it has become an intelligent lifeform.. RUN AWAY!!!!!

Legal note: blogspot is not responsible for the content written by random nutters like the one above

Bola de Sabão Pragmática disse...

I'm so proud that my idea has grown up...

A palavra de verificação é: mitarsi (qualquer coisa como Mi TARZAN!)

Risos.